Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Don't you miss it

  After getting a new phone and getting an exception that says I can't root the phone so that takes away me from installing a custom ROM. Well now I miss the days of running the latest CyanogenMod nightly with full hardware acceleration and fast at the stock clock. I do still like my phone but for others who share the same disability and did have a rooted phone but it is gone. However the limitations of not rooting your phone can get in annoying like sometimes you may want to wipe battery status or wipe dalvik cache but you can't do that without root.

  It all started when I got my phone HTC One V and it is a great phone however use launcher pro or another launcher because the stock Sence launcher is a RAM hog. I love the phone dearly however I just wonder what can it do over clocked or rooted on a custom ROM. With a great 1GHZ processor it is a certain upgrade and came very close to beating the Evo 3D's 1.2GHZ dual core chip. However  I was told specifically not to root the phone so it does eliminate what can be done.

  I strongly recommend people to try phone hacking however I'm not responsible for anything that you may wish to do with anything. Don't you miss the days of AOKP ROMs with so many features of CyanogenMod for speed if don't be afraid try it odds are you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment