Sunday, October 6, 2013

Why the Nexus 7 is the best 7" tablet.

  The Nexus 7 is described as powerful and the best bang for buck. Many users describe the Nexus 7 as being exactly that, a device with a budget price and having lots of SPEED and not to mention always having the latest major Android release.

  The Nexus 7 (2012) offers a nVidia Tegra 3 CPU which in 2012 the Tegra 3 chipset was arguably the most talked about chipset but without LTE it was a drawback to Qualcomm S4. I can't give my opinion to the Nexus 7 (2013) as I don't own this model but I do intend on upgrading only for the unlocked LTE, which by the way is making my mouth water and the HSPA+ with S4 Pro the icing on the cake. I do like tablet however, it has very poor NAND chips that frequently need TRIM to run on them to keep the buttery smooth performance. Also, I recommend Paranoid Android with the Franco Kernel for the best performance and battery life combo. While I still like my One XL I do think about getting a LTE Nexus 7 and use that because KIK is being used more often than the stock messaging app. Also, KIT KAT is going to be a tasty update that I believe should be given to the Nexus S as a bed for it to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment