Thursday, July 18, 2013

What iWant for iOS 7/iPhone 5S

     Right now iOS 7 is in beta stage and I have tested out a few webapps that I've made and they work flawlessly but that's besides the point. iOS 7 right now all I think about it as just eye candy I like all of the icons but I feel that iOS 7 is missing somethings. I know iOS 7 is in beta....

1.  NFC support for the iPhone 5S and maybe a case or dongle to allow NFC support for the previous iPhones.
2. AirDrop for all iPhones and iPads. Apple is notorious for leaving out features in newer iOS versions for only new iOS devices. Can't say the same thing about any Nexus.
3. A debugging bridge to issue out root commands or get a logcat to diagnose the problems.
4. Faster and more fluid transitions on iOS 7. Seriously Apple the transitions take WAY to long and need to be more fluid.
5. At least a quad core CPU if Apple can do it make your own CPU but I want to go with what I know is good but doesn't exist A S4 PRO CPU & PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU. That will murder the benchmarks.
6. Category 4 LTE equipment to boost LTE speeds past 100Mbps.
7. Native Hardware acceleration in the SpringBoard and maybe in applications. (Sorry Devs :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment