Sunday, March 17, 2013

Straight Talk data speeds

     Well,we know Straight Talk had an AT&T SIM Card which uses AT&T towers, repeaters, and some on the Internet have claimed that they were able to connect to an activated AT&T Microcell. After using Straigh t Talk for quite a while I must say that I'm very pleased with it. Their is one drag back that there is no roaming what so ever. I know some maybe turning down AT&T due to what was previously know as bad coverage, data speeds, etc AT&T has MASSIVELY improved to when you are shopping for a smart phone you choose T-Mobile for data speeds (HSPA+) and AT&T for coverage. Below I have a screenshot of my iPhone 4 on Straight-Talk one speed test I was at a Metro station in Washington DC and the other I was at my school, can you tell which is which?
<At a Metro Station (China Town)

<At a Metro station Eastern Market


No comments:

Post a Comment