Sunday, January 6, 2013

iOS 6 battery drain!?

After updating my iPhone 4 to iOs 6 I felt a noticeable drain in battery life basic tasks such as phone calls and text messages left me wondering why bother. iOs 6 is known is cause bugs on its devices but work arounds can be done however their is no official fix for battery life. A few things that I have done on my iPhone to save battery life like change applications syncing on iCloud so random syncing and data usage will decrease. Another fix is to remove the pod cast application from your device as this pesky application runs in the background and is far to buggy. Turn off location services as your GPS uses a lot of battery, terminate running applications from your recent apps menu and last remove applications from your notification center.

No comments:

Post a Comment